Check back soon for more language related resources.
- Actualfluency.com – Chris Broholm
- Fluentin3months.com – Benny Lewis
- http://blog.thelinguist.com – Steve Kaufmann
- http://www.languagefan.com – Chris Huff
- www.learnlangs.com – Judith Meyer
- http://www.davidmansaray.com – David Mansaray
- http://www.thepolyglotdream.com – Luca Lampariello
- http://www.nonstoptraveling.net – Jan van der Aa
- http://www.iwillteachyoualanguage.com – Olly Richards
- http://fasulyespolyglotblog.blogspot.de – Jolien Schittko
- http://www.isimplylovelanguages.com – Daniela Maizner
- http://linguafrankly.blogspot.com – Nìall Beag
- http://fluent-forever.com/ – Gabriel Wyner
- The Polyglotist.com – Eriko Kokai
Language Learning Communities:
- Parleremo.org – Parleremo is a virtual town that teaches languages. It contains resources for over 70 languages, including vocabulary, links, newspapers, TV, radio, and file sharing, and we will add whatever language you want. For communicating, there are forums and chat areas. For working with others, there is a language exchange, journal writing, speech recording. There are also readings and games, and people can help add resources and translate resources.Parleremo is a virtual town that teaches languages.
- Digilang.com – The Digital Language Collective is a place where language and linguistic bloggers and website builders can come together to discuss topics, strategies, technologies, and essentially learn and work with each other to promote a broader and richer language learning community.
My Language Learning Scoop.it page